NINC supports several advanced light microscopy and imaging systems located in the Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health including confocal and two photon microscopes as well as live cell imaging and optical coherence tomography.
- Leica SP8 White Light Laser Confocal: Fully automated confocal imaging system with conventional and white light laser excitation and spectral detector. Specialized optics for imaging cleared tissue.
- Olympus FV1000 Confocal: 405nm, 488nm, 543nm, 633nm, 3 detector channel confocal imaging.
- Zeiss Live Cell Imaging System: Widefield Fluoresence and transmitted light imaging on an inverted microscope with stage top incubator. Fully motorized to make long time lapse recordings of cells in multiwell chambers.
- Zeiss AxioZoom Macroscope: Image large areas and volumes of tissue with optical sectioning by Apotome.
- Zeiss 7MP FLIM Imaging System: Multiphoton microscope with two-channel fluorescence lifetime imaging (this instrument is available through collaboration with the MacVicar lab only).
- Zeiss 7MP Dual Scan System: Multiphoton microscope with two separate light paths for simultaneous imaging and photomanipulation.
- Thorlabs Telesto II: Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging System: Volumetric imaging of structure and vasculature in intact tissue.
For information on accessing these tools, please email Jeff LeDue (email@example.com)